AM Studios has been established since 2013 and has helped developed many up and coming Artists within the music industry.
We have taken our own Artists to record with multi platinum Grammy Producers in LA through to national radio play on BBC, many regional stations and online key bloggers.
AM Studios works with signed and unsigned bands specialising in commercial pop, acoustic, country, rnb and urban styles.
We offer a host of PR services online and off line to suit your budget and needs from radio plugging and online blogs through to full scale promotional campaigns for your single, EP or album release.
As our client we will assist you every step of the way and provide you with a fortnightly report. We strive for excellence and are passionate about results for our clients so for that reason we are very selective in the material we take on.
We also offer a complimentary consultancy service for all of our clients to help get the best out of their campaign.
Why use our PR Services?
- Having a label backing using our services and established contacts can directly contribute to getting your music heard by key influencers within the music industry.
- Develop your fanbase through exposure which in turn can lead to sales of your single, EP, album.
- Receive Reviews of your single from key influencers in the industry which can be used as a selling point in biogs etc
- Traffic to your website and social media accounts and sign ups to mailing list
- Radio play royalties through PRS
- Press coverage validates you as an Artist and helps you take the next step towards your goals.
- We do not use 'blanket email' technique for our clients. We have built up significant contacts within the industry and personally contact them individually.
- Consultancy services are included for our clients who book any package with us. We will give you feedback on your single and press kit. We'll also give you advice and tips on social media and how to get the most out of your campaign and single release.
Package 1 - £399
- Online Promotion
- Professional press release written
- Single/EP/Album release distributed to our contacts for music blogs, online magazines, websites and journalists.
- Music Reviews, articles and features.
- Fortnightly Report
- 4 Weeks
Package 2 - £349
- Radio Promotion for Unsigned New Artist/Band
- Professional Press Release Written and Distributed
- Single/EP/Album personally distributed to presenters of hospital/student/college/local radio
- Feedback and Fortnightly Report
- 4 weeks
Package 2 Plus - £399
- Radio Promotion for Established Signed Artist/Band
- 6 weeks
- Professional Press Release Written and Distributed
- Single/EP/Album personally distributed to presenters of Local and Regional stations
- Radio Interviews and Live Sessions
*Please enquire about a bespoke National Radio Package
Package 3 - POA
- Complete Single PR Campaign
- Bespoke Campaign for your release
- 8 Weeks
*Discount when booking 2 or more packages
Are there guarantees for my music to be played on national radio?
There aren't any guarantees your music will be played on national radio and no PR company can guarantee how the media will take to you especially if you are an unsigned band/artist. We can however through our selective screening process give you the best chance possible using our contacts for maximum radio plays.
How many reviews can I expect from online press?
We target your music to our contacts that blog and review similar styles to yours to maximise opportunities. There are no guarantees how the media will respond to your music but we have had success with our Artists signed to us and other bands we have worked with. We review the campaign halfway through and use different tactics if necessary. Results are important to us.
What's the payment process?
Payment is a one off upfront via invoice and must be paid within 5 days. An agreement will also be signed before work is undertaken. We understand budgets can be tight so can offer payment plans.
What do you need from us to begin campaign?
Press Kit will be required which includes high res professional image, WAV and MP3 format of your song(s), Artwork, live dates, ISRC code, biog, key highlights as a band/artist. Video is great too for online promotion. We need as much notice as possible to plan the campaign.
How long does a campaign last?
Campaigns generally last between 4-8 weeks dependent on package chosen. We can also offer monthly retainers for ongoing PR. there are discounts for bundle packages.
When is the best time to take on a Publicist?
Typically once your track has been mastered and you have your press kit in place. If you need any help or advice with this we are more then happy to offer that.
Is there anything I need to do to help the release of the single/EP/album?
Your music should be available to download. We can help with this if necessary. Register your works with a PRO. Again this needs to be done within plenty of time for scheduled release. Please get in touch if you need assistance with this. We can offer advice on ways to maximise a buzz around the release.
For further information please contact us and set up a meeting with our Director to discuss taking your career to the next level.
Our Services can be purchased individually or as part of a package and are heavily discounted when signed as an Artist with AM Studios.